How to Set Up Apple Mail
for InterKan.Net POP3 & SMTP email services
- Open the Mail app.
- In the list of account type options, select "Other."
- Enter your account information and press "Next."
- Select "POP" at the top of the next screen.
- Enter incoming and outgoing mail settings.
- Your account will verify and then take you to the Inbox once verification is complete.
- To finish your outgoing mail settings, open the Settings app.
- Select iCloud.
- Under the "Advanced" section, select "Mail."
- Beneath the "Outgoing Mail Server" heading, select "SMTP (iCloud SMTP Server)" and turn it off by tapping the green toggle switch. A gray toggle will indicate the switch is off.
- Under "Other SMTP Servers" select "mail.interkan.net."
- Be sure the "Server" and "Use SSL" toggles are both on (green). Confirm the Server Port is set to 587.
- Click "Done."