How to Upload (FTP) to IKN Web Servers
with FileZilla FTP client
FileZilla is a free FTP client available at http://filezilla.sourceforge.net.
For FileZilla 2.2.x
Here are basic instructions for setting up FileZilla on Windows.
- Open FileZilla. If it doesn’t start out in Site Manager,” click on the icon to open it.
- Click “New Site” button and then enter what evername you like (i.e. <my_site>).
- Enter your Host (i.e. ftp.interkan.net).
- Set the Logon type to “Normal.”
- Enter your User (and password if you want).
- Click on the “Advanced” button and an “Advanced Site Settings” window will appear.
- For the “Default remote directory” enter “www/” and click “OK”.
- Then click either “Connect” or “Save and Exit” to connect later.